Xplore-PATHO Urine Kit Request

Find The Root Cause of Your Recurrent UTI

Standard Urine Culture testing can only identify 10% of microbes, leaving 90% of microbes and pathogens undiagnosed , while Xplore-PATHO Urine Kit can identify every bacteria, virus, parasite, and fungus known to modern science.

Aperiomics identifies microorganisms with 97% sensitivity and 99.99% specificity, giving healthcare providers an unprecedented advantage in treating Recurrent Urinary Tract Infections that often evade diagnosis.

Order Your Urine Kit Now, and Get the Answers You Need

Aperiomics 
Xplore-PATHOSM Test

0%
sensitivity
0%
specificity
0+
microbes tested
0%
of DNAis examined using deep shotgunmetagenomic sequencing
0x
more informationthan 16s sequencing